Info : Villeneuve Les Maguelone (10km from Patio34) was the first évécher of the region, its 11th century cathedral is located on a peninsula facing the mediterranean, its worth the visit to the monument and the surrounding gardens.
The Cottage "Maguelone" 60m2 compose of a large living room with a bay window overlooking the private backyard, 2 bedrooms + alcove and a spacious bathroom.
- The kitchen equipped with: Refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, kettle, crockery for 6 people and all the necessities for cooking.
- The seating area with sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Meals with table for 6-8 people Area.
- Master bedroom with 160x200 bed, an alcove with a bed 190x90, office, library, closet and wardrobe, tv lcd 48cm.
- Second bedroom with 2 twin beds 90x200
- Bathroom with bath 180x80
Outdoors with a privatve courtyard with garden furniture for 6 people and an electric BBQ grill.
The pool is open from 9:00 am to 23h, the patio and alcoves are always available as well as the Moroccan lounge. The sauna is available free daily reservation, it has a capacity of 6 people.
Access to free wifi in the cottages and the Patio.
A gate at the end of parking allows you to reach large wooded grasslands along the River de la Mosson for your walks or your morning jogging.
The village center is 800m Lavérune, you will find all conveniences: 2 bakeries, a butcher, a grocery store, a tobacconist.