Info : The village of Saint Guilhem the Desert is 20 minutes northwest of Patio34. This is one of the most beautiful villages of France retained its medieval smitten. Placed on the road to St Jacque de Compostela village is a stopover for Pellerin.
The Cottage "Saint Guilhem" 50m2 compose of a living room with a bay window overlooking the private backyard, 2 interconnecting rooms and a spacious bathroom.
- The kitchen equipped with: Refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, kettle, crockery for 6 people and all the necessities for cooking.
- The seating area with sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Meals with table for 4-6 people Area.
- Master bedroom with 160x200 bed, desk, bookcase, cupboard and wardrobe, tv lcd 48cm.
- Second bedroom with 2 bunk beds 90x200
- Bathroom with bath / shower 180x80cm
Outdoors with a privatve courtyard with garden furniture for 6 people and an electric BBQ grill.
The pool is open from 9:00 am to 23h, the patio and alcoves are always available as well as the Moroccan lounge. The sauna is available free daily reservation, it has a capacity of 6 people.
Access to free wifi in the cottages and the Patio.
A gate at the end of parking allows you to reach large wooded grasslands along the River de la Mosson for your walks or your morning jogging.
The village center is 800m Lavérune, you will find all conveniences: 2 bakeries, a butcher, a grocery store, a tobacconist.